The Illinois State Auctioneers Association (ISAA) was formed by a group of successful businessmen who knew that in order to provide a better business environment for themselves and strengthen their share of the auction market, they needed to work together. Their purpose was to speak with one voice for the auction industry of the State of Illinois, and in the process obtain tools to help them make sound and profitable decisions in their auction business and promote the auction method of marketing to the general public. For over 50 years, the ISAA has been one of the best investments its members have made. ISAA is divided into 3 Regions; North, Central and South. The regions are comprised of 10 districts. Governors from each region are elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting of the Membership.
- 1st year Membership FREE from Graduation of an Auction School / Ringman School (Ringman free membership based on if you have not previously graduated from auction school or previously a member.)
- Members-Only Facebook Group
- Use ISAA Logo on Your Marketing Materials
- Scholarship Opportunity for ISAA Family Members
- Quarterly ISAA Newsletter, The Illinois Auctioneer, to keep up to date on Illinois and auction industry news.
- Education Opportunities through the annual ISAA Conference, Continuing Education Classes and Seminars
- Networking Opportunities with ISAA Members and auction industry vendors
- Participate in various championship competitions; Illinois State Auctioneer Championship, Novice Bid Calling Contest (3 years or less in the auction industry) and the Illinois Ringman Championship.
- Annual Marketing / Advertising Contest
- Legislative Tracking
Auctioneer Members shall be those licensed to conduct auctions in the State of Illinois. $150.
Auction Company Member
Auction Company Members shall be those auction companies licensed to conduct auctions in the State of Illinois. $150.
Associate Members shall be staff, auction helpers, ringmen or other persons associated with the auction business who are not required to be licensed. $75.
Trade Members (Vendors) shall be those persons, firms or corporations engaged in any related business or business endeavor having a relationship of a general nature with the business conducted by auctioneer and/or auction company members. $250.
***Please note: A 5% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.